- A rugged, lightweight flashlight made with unibody die-cast technology
- Utilizes a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- Maximum output up to 1,000 lumens
- Maximum throw up to 475 meters
- Driven by two rechargeable 18650 Li-ion batteries for runtime up to 380 hours·
- Dual switch design offers unprecedented ease of use
- Thumbscrew lock on tailcap doubles as a tripod connector
- 5 brightness levels and 3 special modes available
- Direct access to ultra-low and turbo output
- Features advanced temperature regulation (ATR) technology
- A power indicator built into the on/off switch indicates remaining battery power (Chinese patent NO. ZL201220057767.4)
- An SMO reflector offers blinding and far-reaching beams
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects core components from damage
- Reverse polarity protection
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Solid, lightweight aerospace grade aluminum alloy construction
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (2 meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
Brightness Outputs (Using 2 x 18650)
- Turbo - 1000 Lumens - 2 Hours
- High - 420 Lumens - 4 Hours 45 Min.
- Medium - 200 Lumens - 10 Hours
- Low - 50 Lumens - 25 Hours
- Ultralow - 1 Lumen - 380 Hours
Brightness Outputs (Using 4 x CR123A)
- Turbo - 1000 Lumens - 1 Hour 15 Min.
- High - 420 Lumens - 3 Hours
- Medium - 200 Lumens - 7 Hours 30 Min.
- Low - 50 Lumens - 16 Hours 30 Min.
- Ultralow - 1 Lumen - 170 Hours
- Product Tags