This tool is used to change the pin settings of other diagnostic tools/scanners without the needs to cut the connecting cable for re-wiring.
You can also quickly switch between different terminals of your vehicle's OBD socket when using beta software/hardware. Comes with a quality lead with all 16 pins wired. With a 16 pin female OBD connector, 16 pin male OBD connector and 15 pin D plug to connect to the breakout box.
All test points covered
Allows monitoring of any OBD2 diagnostic systems
Quickly switch data points without soldering
Ideal for checking vehicle's diagnostic status
OBDII Protocol Detector & Break Out Box mainly used car OBD line signal judgment and signal transfer. Using car fault diagnosis instrument can quickly determine car OBD signal receiving. Signal may not meet angle can take other signal transfer angle. Application is very convenient and solve risks across the line.
1. In the process of using decoder, error can be found and diagnosed OBD connector link.
2. You can monitor the OBD interface voltage and ground, showed low voltage. Display diagnostic stitching error.
3. Jump for OBD interface signals. Signal lines such as decoder of 7 to 15 vehicles online.
4. Rapid detection of OBD2 diagnostic connector whether every stitch of the normal communication.
5. Replace the battery, save the car data function. When replace the battery, plug OBD2 connector into the car, at the same time connect additional power to the control box, so that ensure vehicle data is not lost.
This OBDII Protocol Detector & Break Out Box has wide range of applications in diagnostics, key programming and chip tuning:
- To monitor data steam while performing test on vehicle using a Scantool. This makes it possible for you to both execute a test and simultaneously monitor the testing process.
- Display testing voltage on the car or truck
- Display communicating pin number
- Is an extension of OBD Diagnostic Link Connector (DLC)
- Product Tags