Based on the model BLF GT and the original design team, the GT mini is a mini version thrower runs on a single 18650 cell. Compare with GT, the tiny size allows it much convenient for carrying and one-handed control. By adopting the Cree XPL High Intensity LED, it emits a maximum output that exceeds 1200 lumens and a beam distance over 750 meters. Easy operated ramping UI, multiple modes designed, IP68 rated dust and waterproof protection, GT mini is essential for a task as searching and rescuing etc., and it is the best choice whether you are a flashlight enthusiast, outdoor or ordinary users.
- Cree XP-L High Intensity, neutral white or cold white, over 1,200 lumens output
- Max over 135,000cd beam intensity, over750m throw distance
- Runs on one button-top 18650 or 18350 with the included short tube
- 17W, 4.5A FET driver. Parasitic drain while OFF is ~27 μA.
- Anti-reversed design, prevents reversed battery installation
- 43 mm ID, aluminum, smooth finish
- Aluminum with Type III hard-coat anodizing
- Tactile with back-lit rubber boot
- Equivalent to IP68, underwater 2 meters
- Size: 50 mm Ø head x 132mm length
- N.W.: 150g without cells
- Product Tags