EDC05 is a tiny yet with super high performance EDC flashlight. Utilizes Cree XP-L LED with CW and NW for options. Four general outputs and Strobe, SOS, and Beacon, satisfy various lighting demands. By compatible with 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery, the max output can be reach up to amazing 800 lumens. One side switch for easy one hand control. Magnetic tail, stainless steel clip and protective ring on the head, IPX-8 rated waterproof classification, all its done for your better lighting experience in no matter in hiking, camping, traveling, or tools and EDC gears.
- CREE XP-L LED (CW and NW for options) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Max Output: 400 lumens(Ni-Mh), 800 lumens(14500)
- 4 output levels plus Strobe, SOS and Beacon
- Most efficiency constant current circuit, max runtime up to 171 hours
- Size: 86.2*20mm (length*diameter)
- New weight: 44.5g (excluding battery)
- Aerospace-grade aluminum boy, premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish on the surface
- Aluminum alloy OP reflector creates a smooth and balance beam
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Titanium coated stainless steel clip
- Magnetic suction tail cap with tail standing ability
- Waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters under water), impact resistance to 1.5 meters
- Applications: hiking, camping, traveling, EDC or tools etc.
When off, one click to access Moonlight, another click to circle through moonlight-low-medium-high. Long Press for off.
When off, long press to access the memory output last use (except Moonlight), one click for circle.
When off, double click to access Strobe, one click for circle: Strobe-SOS-Beacon, Long press for off.
When on, double click to switch between general modes and flash modes.
77m(AA) / 100m(14500)
1500cd(AA) / 2500cd(14500)
44.5g (excluding battery)
- Product Tags